Kangoo Jumps Boots Fitting, Sizing and Introduction
- Wear (preferably thick) socks covering your ankles.
- Be sure to check that the liner (of the inner boot) is in place and your foot fits inside smoothly and there are no folds of any extra lining.
- Be sure not to over tighten the buckles! JumpBoots are very stable and don't need much anckle support and your foot does NOT need to be one with the boots.
- Your toes should touch the front of the liner. They may feel a little tight at first and that is ok. The lining will adapt to your foot and give slightly when necessary.
- If they feel too tight, you can remove the inner sole of the liner if that helps.
-When you hear a "click" upon closing each buckle to the snaped position it is closed. If you do not get the "click" it means you are trying to close your buckle too tight. Release it slightly and try again. JumpBoots are very stable and easy to use and usually only take a couple of minutes to adapt. There are a couple of important rules for using your JumpBoots. When putting your them on, be sure that you are sitting down. The most difficult part of wearing your JumpBoots is standing still because you have to engage your core.
JumpBoots run pretty true to size, come multi-sized as a standard, and can accommodate up to 3 different sizes. As a rule of thumb if you
SMALL (Women's Size 5 - 7.5, Men's Size 4 - 6.5) *Those who are 4.5 or 5 should opt for the XSMALL.
MEDIUM (Women's Size 7 - 9, Men's Size 6 - 8)
LARGE (Women's Size 10 - 12, Men's Size 9 - 11) *Those who are w9.5 feel better in a MEDIUM.
XLARGE (Men's Size 12 - 15)
Other recommendations for fitting:
Kangoo Jumps rebound shoes are made of the best available material and are extremely durable. The life expectancy of them is about 5 years and all parts of your JumpBoots are replaceable. With normal use, your JumpBoots should last at least a year before any parts need replacing or fixing. Maintenance guidelines below:
Outdoor use of JumpBoots may reduce the life span of many components so be sure to keep them clean and dry and not stored in the trunk of your car or in sun light during storage.